The Hip Disorders Program at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) specializes in diagnosis, treatment, and long-term follow-up for infants, children, teens and young adults with congenital, developmental and post-traumatic hip disorders.
Whether your child is a premature infant with a congenital hip deformity, a teen with a newly-developed hip problem, or a young adult with lingering effects of pediatric hip disease, our specially trained orthopaedic team has the expertise and experience needed to produce the best outcomes.
Conditions We Treat
- Acetabular dysplasia
- Avascular necrosis
- Cerebral palsy hip disorders
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH)
- Femoroacetabular impingement
- Hip cartilage tear (labral tear)
- Legg-Calvé-Perthes disease
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis