A core mission of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is to advance healthcare for children around the world. One way we accomplish this is through medical education and free online resources for international doctors and other providers.
As a global leader in pediatric healthcare, our educational efforts extend beyond the walls of our Hospital, providing medical education opportunities to colleagues throughout the world. Our educational resources include:
Global Pediatric Education
Caregivers can visit CHOP in Philadelphia and learn alongside CHOP physicians and observe in a clinical setting. Visit us for a few days or up to two years.
Over 130 pathways to guide evidence-based care of patients with specific clinical problems
Open-Access Medical Education
Free online pediatric medical education courses
Video Presentations by CHOP Providers
- Watch CHOP physicians demonstrate evaluations of children and teens. Videos include abdominal and orthopaedic exams, evaluations for concussion and stroke.
- What is congenital hyperinsulinism?
- Evaluation and treatment of the first unprovoked seizure in children. To treat or not to treat?
- Epilepsy surgery evaluation: What takes so long?
- Recommendations for how parents can manage their children's anxiety about COVID-19.
Subscribe to International Update to stay up to date on our clinical services, research, educational opportunities, and other information that is important to physicians who refer patients to CHOP.
Physician Priority Line 001-800-879-2467
Discuss a patient with a CHOP clinician or get help navigating the CHOP system. Open during our local normal business hours (Monday – Friday, U.S. East Coast time 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
Physician Priority Email
Pose a patient-related question to a CHOP clinician, receive an email response within 24 hours.